Task Statement Activity
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Congratulations on completing the Depth and Complexity 6-hour Course:
Differentiating with Depth & Complexity!
Don’t forget to print your certificate by clicking the “Print Your Certificate” button.
Please note that you can always view your certificate from your profile page under “certificates”.
Think about what you plan to teach in the next few weeks. Use the structure below to create 2-3 task statements or objectives.
- What is the big idea of the standard?
- Start with units and find icons that fit into the curriculum.
- Authentic Products
- Differentiation (Thinking Skill, D&C Icon, Content, Product, Resources)
- Write Task Statements for Units and Lessons
- Students will ________ (T/S) the ________ (DC) within __________ (Content) by using _______ (Resources) to create a ___________ (Product)
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.